- Monthly Meeting: Friday, 3/2/18
- 16th Annual Kentucky Science and Engineering Fair: Saturday, March 24
- Abstract Deadline for the Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS)/ BGSFN Neuroscience Day Spring Conference: Monday, March 5 2018. Learn more & submit your abstract here.
- Neurogastronomy Symposium: Friday, 3/2-3/3/18
- Inclusive Excellence Grant application deadline: Sunday,3/11/18
Do you like to write?
Consider entering the Lasker Essay Contest; the deadline is March 28, 2018.
First-place award is $10,000 and an expense-paid trip (economy class travel and one-night hotel stay) to New York City to meet the 2018 Lasker Award winners (on September 21, 2018).
Second- and third-place prizes are $5000 and $2500, respectively. All monetary prizes are to be used towards educational expenses.
Learn more and apply here
- Monthly Meeting: Friday, 4/6/18
Center for Clinical and Translational Science Spring Conference/ BGSFN Neuroscience Day : Friday, April 13 2018
AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition 2018 Student Essay Competition: This essay competition was created to inspire students to explore connections between human rights and science, engineering and the health professions. Students may write on any topic at the intersection of science and/or technology with human rights. Submission Deadline is April 30, 2018. Learn more here.
- Monthly Meeting: Friday, 5/4/18
- Markey Cancer Center Research Day: Wednesday, May 9 2018
Researchers from the University of Kentucky and other regional institutions share their current findings and ongoing research focused on obesity and diabetes ‒ major health concerns in Kentucky and the U.S. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
DEADLINE - APRIL 20
ABSTRACTS BY APRIL 13